Chanakya is regarded as a great thinker and diplomat in India. Some of his famous quotes are as follows:
1. Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
2. A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
3. Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.
4. There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interest. This is a bitter truth.
5. Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions: Why am I doing it? What the results might be? and will I be successful? Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
6. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
7. The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a women.
8. Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.